The David & Thu Brulè YMCA of Marquette County strives to deliver positive change in our communities. We focus on ensuring that everyone has the opportunity to become healthier, more confident, connected and secure.
Every day our team members—of all ages, backgrounds and life experiences—work to address evolving community needs by nurturing the potential of children and teens, improving individuals’ health and well-being and providing support to our neighbors.
Character is what counts at the Y, where our mission and values—caring, honesty, respect and responsibility—shape our culture. Exercise your skills as a team member at the Y, where you can make a difference in the lives of your community members. Team members enjoy:
- Opportunities for development and advancement
- Work/life balance (flexible schedules)
- Consistent scheduling with opportunities for additional hours
- Free Y membership
- Discounts on some Y services such as programs and tot watch.
The Y Experience – The Y Experience is built from our mission and encompasses the values and philosophy by which we serve and operate
Welcoming – We are open to all. We are a place where you can be yourself and find yourself in others.
Genuine – We value you and embrace your individuality.
Hopeful – We believe in you and your potential to do good in the world.
Nurturing – We support you as you become the best-version-of-yourself.
Determined – Above all else, we are on a relentless quest to make our community stronger, beginning with you
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must obtain CPR Pro, AED, Oxygen Administration and First Aid certifications within the first 30 days of employment. Certification paid for by the YMCA.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug screen and background screening
One of the primary benefits of working for a YMCA is that you will have the option to be enrolled in the Retirement Plan, the pension program for almost all YMCAs in the United States. In the course of your YMCA career, if you move from one YMCA to another, your retirement savings move with you because they are always at the YMCA Retirement Fund. Over time, contributions, combined with the interest earned, can help you build a nest egg for the future and plan for a comfortable retirement.